State Road Auto Repair is Your FULL Service Station!
We are a full service repair shop and our goal is to make sure you are satisfied, every time. All parts used in the servicing of your vehicle will meet or exceed original equipment specifications. State Road Auto Repair backs all parts and labor with a “no worries” 24 month/24,000 mile warranty.
- No appointment – No problem
- Shuttle service to and from home or work
- Free multi-point inspection
- Servicing cars, SUVs and light trucks
- U-Haul trucks and trailers available for rent
FULLY QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS
Our staff is the main reason we are able to provide high quality service. All of our technicians keep up on the latest methods and technologies to ensure your repairs are done right:
- Factory and ASE trained technicians
- Continuing education for all technicians
- Technicians trained on all the latest technology used in today’s new vehicles
- State Road Auto Repair also utilizes the latest in computerized diagnostics and automotive service equipment.
Call us at (815) 271-6500 to schedule an appointment, or stop in at our new location.
VISIT US AT OUR NEW LOCATION
State Road Auto Repair recently moved to our new location in McHenry. We’re easy to find right off of Rt. 120, near Lily Lake Road. The new facility includes a large and comfortable waiting area and gives us the space and equipment we need to provide you with the quality service you expect.
907 West Rand Rd. (Rt 120)
McHenry, IL 60051
Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
State Road Auto Repair
The Best Service Possible!
Always a pleasure doing business with Dominick and the team at State Road Auto. Great service, fair prices and terrific follow-up/customer service.
These guys are pros. Got me in right away, did excellent work, and had the car ready right away. Even threw me a coupon which I didn’t have to ask for. Very honest and professional.Frank Coughlin
They do a very good job and don’t charge you a lot. They are honest and reliable. It is great to see a local shop with integrity that reminds me of the shops my Dad went to when I was a child.Philip Bruchman